English Street Rangpur

English Street Rangpur

Email: Telling your friend how you have done in the exam/ about your result in the half yearly exam.


Email: Telling my friend how I have done in the exam


Dear father,

Hope everything is fine there. I am also fine here. You will be very happy to know that I have stood first in my half-yearly examination. I have secured GPA – 5 5 in all the subjects. Besides, I have got 90++ marks both in math and English. I have also got the highest marks in the other subjects too. All the teachers have praised me very highly. Mr. Sumon Tourid, my most favourite teacher, has congratulated me on my success. He also suggested me the way I can maintain this success in my future exams. The head teacher has also gifted me a nice English-English Dictionary for the brilliant result. By the way, I have already started my preparation for the final exam. Always keep me in your prayers.

Bye today. Love to mom and Nishat.

Your loving friend,
Sumon. 

No comments

PLSCR Home Test - 2022 / Class Four (Test - 1) / By Sumon Tourid Sir

প্রিয় শিক্ষার্থীরা, নিচে পিকচারটি সেইভ করে নাও এবং ১২ই ফেব্রুয়ারির মধ্যে সলভ করে ছবি তুলে আমার Whatsapp ID তে পাঠিয়ে দাও । Whatsapp ID Numbe...

Powered by Blogger.