English Street Rangpur

English Street Rangpur

Email: Thanking your friend for the nice birthday gift.

Email: Thanking your friend for the nice birthday gift. 

Dear Atik,

Hope everything is fine there. I am also fine here. You could not join my birthday party as your final exam was going on. But the gift you sent me is the most exciting gift I have ever had in my life. You sent me a nice Digital Dictionary. Trust me, I couldnt believe my eyes after getting the gift. It has many extraordinary features for learning English. It will provide me with necessary information about the English words like meaning, correct pronunciation, synonyms and antonyms, example sentences and so on. You know English is my favourite subject. So, I will be greatly benefited by using the dictionary. It will help my English be better. Now accept my heartiest thanks for the best gift in my life. I will never forget it.

Bye today. Stay fresh and give my regards to uncle and aunt.

Your loving friend,
Sumon. 

No comments

PLSCR Home Test - 2022 / Class Four (Test - 1) / By Sumon Tourid Sir

প্রিয় শিক্ষার্থীরা, নিচে পিকচারটি সেইভ করে নাও এবং ১২ই ফেব্রুয়ারির মধ্যে সলভ করে ছবি তুলে আমার Whatsapp ID তে পাঠিয়ে দাও । Whatsapp ID Numbe...

Powered by Blogger.