English Street Rangpur

English Street Rangpur

Email: Asking your friend to return the borrowed books

Email: Asking your friend to return the borrowed books

Dear Shakil,

Hope everything is fine there. I am also fine here. My annual exam is going to start next month. I am feeling a bit tensed at the moment as I have only one month in hand to revise the whole syllabus.

You know I am quite weak in English. I missed A+ in English in the half-yearly exam. Thats why, I want to start revising with nothing else. So, I need the book named Potential English Grammar and Composition written by Md. Khalilullah that you borrowed from me two weeks ago to prepare some grammatical notes. I think you are done with the notes. please try to return the book as soon as possible. If required, You can borrow it next time.

Bye today. Stay fresh and give my regards to uncle and aunt.

Your loving friend,
Sumon. 

No comments

PLSCR Home Test - 2022 / Class Four (Test - 1) / By Sumon Tourid Sir

প্রিয় শিক্ষার্থীরা, নিচে পিকচারটি সেইভ করে নাও এবং ১২ই ফেব্রুয়ারির মধ্যে সলভ করে ছবি তুলে আমার Whatsapp ID তে পাঠিয়ে দাও । Whatsapp ID Numbe...

Powered by Blogger.