English Street Rangpur

English Street Rangpur

Email: Telling your friend about the Prize Giving Ceremony of Your School

Email: Telling your friend about the Prize Giving Ceremony of Your School

Dear Shakil,

Hope everything is fine there. I am also fine here. I got your email yesterday. There you wanted to know about the Prize Giving Ceremony of my school. It was held in the school campus on the last Sunday. We decorated the school building extraordinarily. The City Mayor was the chief guest. The function began with the recitation from the holy Quran at 3:00 pm. There were a lot of events for the students such as 100m race, 5400m race, spoon race, cock fighting, long jump, math race, etc. The guardians also participated in balloon bursting and pillow game. Then there was an attractive cultural programme performed by the students. All enjoyed this very much. After that, the Mayor gave away the prizes to the winners. I also got two prizes there - one in 100m race and the other in long jump. My name was also declared as Student of the year. My joys knew no bounds after hearing it. Finally, the chief guest thanked our headmaster for the magnificent arrangement and declared the end of the ceremony. It was one of my most memorable days in life.


Bye today. Write to me about the prize giving ceremony of your school. Stay fresh and give my regards to uncle and aunt.

Your loving friend,
Sumon. 

No comments

PLSCR Home Test - 2022 / Class Four (Test - 1) / By Sumon Tourid Sir

প্রিয় শিক্ষার্থীরা, নিচে পিকচারটি সেইভ করে নাও এবং ১২ই ফেব্রুয়ারির মধ্যে সলভ করে ছবি তুলে আমার Whatsapp ID তে পাঠিয়ে দাও । Whatsapp ID Numbe...

Powered by Blogger.