English Street Rangpur

English Street Rangpur

Application: Prayer fro a seat in the school / college hostel

Application: Prayer fro a seat in the school / college hostel

May 9, 2016
The Headmaster,
Bir Uttam Shaheed Samad High School & college / Cantonment Board Girls’ High School
Rangpur Cantonment, Rangpur.

Subject: Prayer for a seat in the school/college hostel. 

Sir,

I beg to state that I am a regular student of your school / college of class ix / xiii. My father is a government employee (সরকারী চাকুরীজীবী). Recently, he has been transferred from Rangpur to Sylhet. All the members of our family are going to shift there. Besides, I have no relatives (আত্মীয়) in Rangpur. So, I find no place to live in. Moreover, my annual examination is approaching very fast. But I cannot continue my studies in such a situation. That is why, I am badly in need of a seat in the school / college hostel as soon as possible to continue my studies properly.

May I, therefore, earnestly pray and hope that your honour would be kind enough to grant my prayer for a seat in the school / college hostel and oblige thereby. 

Obediently Yours,
Sumon Md. Tourid
Class: ix Roll: 5

No comments

PLSCR Home Test - 2022 / Class Four (Test - 1) / By Sumon Tourid Sir

প্রিয় শিক্ষার্থীরা, নিচে পিকচারটি সেইভ করে নাও এবং ১২ই ফেব্রুয়ারির মধ্যে সলভ করে ছবি তুলে আমার Whatsapp ID তে পাঠিয়ে দাও । Whatsapp ID Numbe...

Powered by Blogger.