English Street Rangpur

English Street Rangpur

Email: Telling your friend / father about your preparation for the JSC/ SSC/ HSC/ Final exam.


Email: Telling your friend / father about your preparation for the JSC/ SSC/ HSC/ Final exam.


Dear father,

Hope everything is fine there. I am also fine here. I got your mail yesterday. There you wanted to know about my preparation for the annual exam. I have taken a very good preparation for the exam. I have already revised the whole syllabus twice. I have also improved in English. Besides, our English teacher is taking extra classes for the wick students. I am practicing the sums again and again. I am also confident of doing well in the other subjects such as Bangla, Science, Social Science, religion etc. I have also taken a strong preparation in the objective questions.

Bye today. Love to mom and Nishat.

Your loving son,
Sumon. 

No comments

PLSCR Home Test - 2022 / Class Four (Test - 1) / By Sumon Tourid Sir

প্রিয় শিক্ষার্থীরা, নিচে পিকচারটি সেইভ করে নাও এবং ১২ই ফেব্রুয়ারির মধ্যে সলভ করে ছবি তুলে আমার Whatsapp ID তে পাঠিয়ে দাও । Whatsapp ID Numbe...

Powered by Blogger.