English Street Rangpur

English Street Rangpur

Application: Praying for transfer certificate.

Application: Prayer for a Transfer Certificate

(এখানে শুধু মূল অংশটুকু উল্লেখ করা হয়েছে)

I beg to state that I am a regular student of your school of class xiii. My father is a government employee. Recently, he has been transferred from Rangpur to Sylhet. All the members of our family are going to shift there. Besides, I have no relatives (আত্মীয়) in Rangpur. I find no other place to live in. In such a situation, it is not possible for me to continue my studies in your school. So, there is no alternative left for me to going with them. That is why, I need a transfer certificate from you to get myself admitted to a school there in Sylhet.

May I, therefore, earnestly pray and hope that your honour would be kind enough to grant my prayer and oblige thereby. 

No comments

PLSCR Home Test - 2022 / Class Four (Test - 1) / By Sumon Tourid Sir

প্রিয় শিক্ষার্থীরা, নিচে পিকচারটি সেইভ করে নাও এবং ১২ই ফেব্রুয়ারির মধ্যে সলভ করে ছবি তুলে আমার Whatsapp ID তে পাঠিয়ে দাও । Whatsapp ID Numbe...

Powered by Blogger.