English Street Rangpur

English Street Rangpur

Application: Prayer for a seat in the school hostel


Application: Seat in the school hostel

(এখানে শুধু মূল অংশটুকু উল্লেখ করা হয়েছে) 

I beg to state that I am a regular student of your school of class xiii. My father is a government employee (সরকারী চাকুরীজীবী). Recently, he has been transferred from Rangpur to Sylhet. All the members of our family are going to shift there. Besides, I have no relatives (আত্মীয়) in Rangpur. So, I find no place to live in. Moreover, my annual examination is approaching very fast. But I cannot continue my studies in such a situation. That is why, I am badly in need of a seat in the school hostel as soon as possible to continue my studies properly.

May I, therefore, earnestly pray and hope that your honour would be kind enough to grant my prayer for a seat in the school hostel and oblige thereby. 

No comments

PLSCR Home Test - 2022 / Class Four (Test - 1) / By Sumon Tourid Sir

প্রিয় শিক্ষার্থীরা, নিচে পিকচারটি সেইভ করে নাও এবং ১২ই ফেব্রুয়ারির মধ্যে সলভ করে ছবি তুলে আমার Whatsapp ID তে পাঠিয়ে দাও । Whatsapp ID Numbe...

Powered by Blogger.