English Street Rangpur

English Street Rangpur

Application: Prayer for a full-free studentship


Application: Prayer for a full-free studentship
(এখানে শুধু মূল অংশটুকু উল্লেখ করা হয়েছে) 

I beg to state that I am a student of your school of class xiii. My father is a primary school teacher. He earns a little. But I have two more school going brothers and a college going sister. So, it is very difficult for him to bear our educational expenses (খরচ). In this situation (এই পরিস্থিতিতে), I cannot even pay my fees. So, I need a full-free studentship to continue my studies properly.

May I, therefore, earnestly pray and hope that your honour would be kind enough to grant my prayer and oblige thereby.  

No comments

PLSCR Home Test - 2022 / Class Four (Test - 1) / By Sumon Tourid Sir

প্রিয় শিক্ষার্থীরা, নিচে পিকচারটি সেইভ করে নাও এবং ১২ই ফেব্রুয়ারির মধ্যে সলভ করে ছবি তুলে আমার Whatsapp ID তে পাঠিয়ে দাও । Whatsapp ID Numbe...

Powered by Blogger.