English Street Rangpur

English Street Rangpur

Write a dialogue between you and your friend about the importance of physical exercise:

 

Importance of Physical Exercise

Write a dialogue between you and your friend about the importance of physical exercise:

Abir: Hey Nahid, where are going so early in the morning?

Nahid: Hi, Abir. I am just walking as part of my regular physical exercise.

Abir: Physical exercise! Isn’t it wastage of time?

Nahid: No, dear. It is compulsory for maintaining a good health.

Abir: I don’t understand. Would it please make it clear to me?

Nahid: Yes, of course. Physical exercise is an inevitable requirement for being healthy. If you take exercise regularly, you can keep your body fit for work. It will help you with proper blood circulation. Thus, it can keep you away from many diseases. It will also help you lose your extra pounds.

Abir: But won’t it harm my study?

Nahid: Not at all. Rather, it will always give you a fresh look. Your mind will also be fresh. So, you can concentrate fully on your studies.

Abir: Really! Thank you for opening my eyes. But how can I take physical exercise?

Nahid: You can do it indoor or outdoor. You can just simply walk, swim, ride or play games etc.

Abir: I must take exercise regularly from today.

Nahid: Then why don’t you start with walking with me?

Abir: It will be great! Let’s go.

Nahid: Glad to have a partner. Let’s go!


1 comment:

PLSCR Home Test - 2022 / Class Four (Test - 1) / By Sumon Tourid Sir

প্রিয় শিক্ষার্থীরা, নিচে পিকচারটি সেইভ করে নাও এবং ১২ই ফেব্রুয়ারির মধ্যে সলভ করে ছবি তুলে আমার Whatsapp ID তে পাঠিয়ে দাও । Whatsapp ID Numbe...

Powered by Blogger.